Here are a few details to consider to make your move to Westlakes as convenient as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Make sure to give proper notice at your former residence.
- Contact your utility company to cancel utilities at your former residence.
- The post office needs to know your change of address, as well as any magazines or bills you receive.
- Make arrangements for moving your vehicles and let our office know your plans.
- Make sure to do your Inspection Walk Through with our on-site manager.
- Before you get your keys, you will need to sign your lease paperwork and pay all balances with a cashier’s check or money order.
- Get your keys (apartment, cabana and mail), as well as your pool pass and parking sticker(s).
- Make arrangements for your utilities, including any cable or dish installation. Note that the Dish Network installer will require a signature from our office staff before beginning work.
- If you or your children will be attending local schools, make sure to contact them right away. We have provided the local school websites for your convenience:
Garfield Elementary School (8 minutes away)
Marshall Middle School (10 minutes away)
Capital High School (8 minutes away)
South Puget Sound Community College (3 minutes away)
Evergreen State College (9 minutes away)
Saint Martins University (14 minutes away)